HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things to do while we think, wait and flip-flop!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAN'TDECIDE!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Things to do while we think, wait and flip-flop! Reply with quote

Ok..for me I am one of these people, my mind is always going and going. So as I wait for a possible match through adoption and flip flop on what God wants me to do with the option of another biological child..I think of things to work on, plan and do:

So here is my list:

I am in the process of cleaning and re-organizing my house, AGAIN....nothing says "nesting" like getting rid of clutter and cleaning every nook of my house! After all spring is almost here!

I am looking at my yard and re-doing the whole thing so that I have more PLAY areas for my boys. I currently have a pool, trampoline and tug-boat sandbox and an old swing set and am looking at either one-buying a HUGE swing set or two-having DH custom make monkey bars, a see-saw, a bigger HUGE sandbox, a balance beam and then buy a GIANT climbing dome plus re-furbish our old wooden swing set. Right now, I need to figure out which one is better a yard full of different things or one giant sized play gym? Hmmm...decisions? Any thoughts?

I need to begin planning for summer, where do I want to go? We will obviously go to amusement parks, even though the last few years...anything that goes in a circle...yikes....I can handle a huge coaster..but put me in a teacup that spins around..and well....I don't feel so well! LOL

And the last thing is planning for my kids enormous party, though I can do that in my sleep, after doing soooo many of them.

So what plans are you all doing WHILE waiting for, considering and thinking about number 3?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: