HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does the idea of telling anyone make you nervous?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MommyBlessedWith2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Does the idea of telling anyone make you nervous? Reply with quote

First, let me say that I have AMAZING in-laws. This is wonderful as my mom lost her battle with cancer two weeks after my first child was born. My in-laws are so supportive of our two kids and really help us out when we need a sitter, some advice, a night out, or even milk! (They live less than a mile away...)

BUT they chose to have only one child. They think that having more kids means less for everyone. And my FIL especially has made it quite clear that we'd be insane to have any more kids. I think this is part of the reason that it was so hard for my DH to agree to a third child.

I KNOW that they would love another baby once he or she arrived, but I can't help but imagine the initial shock (and even disappointment???) of hearing that we're expecting another little one. (We have a girl and a boy and plan to TTC in June.) Has anyone else been through this? Any advice?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: