HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maybe this time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pepper100

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:12 am    Post subject: Maybe this time. Reply with quote

Hi girls,

Well, I got my BFP on 26th July and its still hanging on in there.

If you don't know or can't remember (like me), I have been ttc3 since Sept 10 and had a m/c in December (followed by a d&c) and then another m/c in February. I am only 5w 5d today but I started feeling sick this morning which didn't happen with the last 2 or the m/c I had before my ds.

I really hope this is it this time. The due date for this is the same as the original due date, my mum had for me so I am hoping its an omen. I have only told parents, sisters and my boss at work (needed to tell her in case I need any drs appointments) but keeping it to myself until I reach about 9 wks. Am on my holidays for a couple of weeks but won't be able to keep it in until my first scan. This is killing me as it is.
nata

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Pepper, I hope it so for you that it stays this time!!!
Any porgress with your neighbours/re-building -plans by the way??
walkbyfaith

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepper, I am crossing my fingers for you!!! <<hugs>>
CAN'TDECIDE!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Praying for you for a healthy baby and a smooth pregnancy! God Bless!
RockyMtnMom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Pepper! I hate to say this, but I'm glad you're feeling sick! (Not too sick though, of course!) Maybe that is just the indicator to show you that this pregnancy is going to be different. I'm pulling for you and praying that all goes well! As nata said, what's the update on the house situation? Any good news there?
Mama Erin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sending sticky thoughts. Those early weeks are agonizing! Keep us posted!
Pepper100

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel really sick today. I have only had m/s when my pg's have progressed well so I am hoping this is a really good sign. My sister is also pg (due in January) so we can be excited together. When I was pg with my last 2 m/c's she was having no luck conceiving and then when she got pg, I was having no luck so it is nice for us to both be happy at once.

Lots has happened with our house issue. We had the guy come down from the planning office who informed us that our neighbours had gone to the councillors (town officials) to complain. He said that even if he approved it we would still have to go to a meeting so the planning committee could decide. We would have a chance to put our point across and so could the neighbours. We went last week and fortunately won so we now have the permission to build it although the actual building of it will still be a nightmare as we are now public enemy no.1, with at least 3 of our neighbours not talking to us and glaring at us in the street. They even stand outside our house talking about us.

But..........we now have our house up for sale as we have seen a house that we love in the area where we live now. It is a 4 bedroom detached house with a bigger garden. It needs a little work so is within our price range. Just keeping our fingers crossed that we sell our house. If not, then at least we have the planning.

TBH I can't believe I managed to get pg with all the stress going on. If it hangs on then it will be one tough cookie.

Thanks for all your support. I will keep you updated with the pg and the house.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: