HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nata how's it going?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jacel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject: Nata how's it going? Reply with quote

Hi Nata,

Our little ones are probably only a few weeks apart and I'm wondering how it's going for you?

Sebastian is 5 weeks old.

Our son is sleeping 4 hour stretches at night (Thank God!) and the rest of the time he's breastfeeding every 2 1/2 to 3 hours, more on the 3 hour mark. He is definitely fussy and HATES being dirty where as my daughter could have sat in her her messy diapers for hours without complaint. He is just so different from what I remember of my other two. The first was a challenge because she was first, of course, but it seems she and my second son were just so laid back. Not this one. He puts up a fuss and doesn't let us forget about it, haha! Of course I love him no matter what but it's like I'm in an all new learning curve with this one. I thought by #3 I'd be a pro!

What's life like with yours?
nata

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jacel, nice to hear how it is going with your little one! It is kind of busy, I msut say..have really less time for Internet, especially my evening hours are exausting...Our little girl will be 6 weeks this Wednesday..well, I can't say she is laid back, but it is OK...My first one was really fussy..She is sleeping good during the night, goes to bed around 22-23 p.m. and sleeps 5-7 hours, usually till 5-6 a.m., so actually only one feeding at night , which is new to me - the boys were sleeping with my breast in the mouth and breastfeeding the whole night, I think...During daytime she can eat every 2 hours, sometimes 3...Is fussy as of 5-6 p.m., wants to breastfeed frequently in the evening, nothing new...Does not sleep much during the day, likes to be carried around. Smiles a lot and "talks", very funny:)) DS1 is very helpful, and really in love with his sister. Very touching to watch them. DS2 is jealous and wants attention all the time, very tiresome sometime..it is hard for him that he is not our "baby" anymore, I feel a bit guilty about this. Thanks God today the school has started. Already got a friend of DS1 playing at our place after school today.
I do feel in peace with myself now that I have 3, nobody is missing, feels very complete. And it is a blessing, a healthy baby..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: