HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jacel - have we heard from her since she gave birth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
proudmum

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Jacel - have we heard from her since she gave birth Reply with quote

The last post I can find from Jacel was that she was having a c-section on August 2nd but I haven't seen a follow up. Did anyone else hear anything? I hope she is ok, although I am assuming she has her hands quite full at the moment. If you read this Jacel, hope everything is going well.

Cheers
Bethy
jacel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bethy,

Thanks for asking about me! Yes I'm busy so I have limited time to myself, haha.

My little Sebastian is 5 weeks old and we've been hectic but having lots of fun. I'm still getting the breastfeeding down as his moods are way different than my other two children. I think he's gonna have a personality to match my own, if you know what I mean. He's beautiful, though, and healthy and thriving well.

The C-section was actually bumped up to July 30th due to my complete exhaustion and protein in the urine, but otherwise was my smoothest delivery of them all. My recovery has also been the smoothest, as I had lots of help from my MIL, mother and husband during 3 weeks PP. Now we're in the full swing of my daughter in kindergarten, my husband in college during the week and my son beginning preschool here in a week. We are definitely busier than we've ever been but it's all worth it!

I love my family of five!
proudmum

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jacel

Glad to hear all is going well, it sounds like everything is settling down as much as it ever is going to with 3 littlies ;-). Oh well in 7 months I will be searching for lots of advice from all those with 3 or more kids. I think I will need all the help I can get.

Cheers
Bethy
RockyMtnMom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Jacel! Glad you and Sebastian are doing well! Those early weeks go so fast. Pretty soon the bf will be so smooth it'll be hard to remember when it wasn't. I had 5 years in between #2 and #3 and it was hard to remember what I did to ease the initial bf "issues" but then it all fell into place again! Best to you!
jacel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Ladies.

He'll be 6 weeks on Saturday and it seems we've reached a calmer state. I really love his change in attitude, haha. He is smiling, cooing and overall not crying. Those first 4+ weeks were challenging but we survived them and yes, the breastfeeding has worked itself out. I have oversupply with this one, vs undersupply with the other two, so I had to tweak how I fed him. Now I only nurse on one side every 2-3 hours and he's a whole new, happy baby.

Bethany, feel free to ask away. 3 kids is a challenge, yes, but very rewarding. You'll love it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: