HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

off topic but the countdown is on!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mommy2-2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: off topic but the countdown is on! Reply with quote

Hi Ladies!
I just needed to share. The countdown has begun. My Dh should be home from his yearlong deployment in 1 month!!!!! The "hopeful" date is October 28th. I can't wait! I think we're still in the "sticking to 2" game, but post-deployment honeymoons sometimes have a way of sneaking an extra kid into the mix, even if you're preventing, or so I've heard...so we'll see!

Thanks for sharing these months with me...the good, the bad, the indecisive and now the exciting!
Please keep your fingers crossed and prayers coming that he makes it home safe and sound.
Thanks!
CAN'TDECIDE!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May God bring home your husband safe and sound and may the two of you create a life of love for your kids and any other kids God may want you to have....God Bless!
RockyMtnMom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't Decide said it perfectly....we'll be praying for his safe return and that whatever is His will be done regarding your family size. Looking forward to counting down with you!
opal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'll be back home before you know it!
proudmum

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, one month to go...woohoo, down to days now, not months. I really hope the next few weeks go superfast for you and he is be back in your arms before you know it. Good luck with the number 3, all in good time no doubt. Will enjoy counting down with you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: