HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Work, Bedrest, Etc...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
salusan

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Work, Bedrest, Etc... Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I can't sleep so I'm up sharing my story to anyone who will listen. :)

I have two kids, 3 and 16 months. They were both preemies and with my 2nd I managed to keep him in a little longer but only by spending 3 months on bedrest. My mil came down about every other week (she lives 5 hours away) and she is not very enthusiastic about us having another baby because she feels like she would have to do that again. I feel like if she doesn't want to do it, don't, we will work it out somehow without her (we had just moved here then and would have a bigger support system now). Plus I have switched doctors and the new one would put me on medication for preterm contractions, something the other doctors "didn't believe in" so I'm hopeful pregnancy #3 wouldn't necessarily involve bedrest... maybe wishful thinking.

My other issue right now is my job... I'm working 20 hours a week and while I enjoy what I do it is CRAZY and part of me wants to get pregnant again so I will have a good excuse to quit working. But, I know, that is a really dumb reason to have another kid!!!

I always thought I wanted 3 or 4 kids, and my dh who used to only want 2 was just saying to me last night how our ds is getting so big and why don't we have another baby.

So, I don't really know what kind of responses I am looking for, but that is where I am at right now...

maybe now I can try to go back to bed! :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: