HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

best friend pg with number 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waterbabe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: best friend pg with number 3 Reply with quote

I SO wish it was me too!
mommy2-2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I so relate. That's what kicked me into action...when I found out I wasn't preggo, (it would have been a partial oops) the same day as a good friend announced whe was preg with #3, I actually cried. I am so happy for her, but it was the first time I ever really had that "It's supposed to be me too!" feeling.
2Princesses

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of my friends are pregnant with their 3rd too. I kinda just thought they were crazy. But a recent 3rd annoucement definitely started me thinking! Now that I'm thinking of a 3rd I'm just kinda glad I'll have a bigger age spread than them and hoping I can get some tips!

I have a friend with a 4 and 2 year old like me, plus a 7 month old. Honestly? She seems crazed. All she ever talks about/posts on Facebook about is how tired she is, how much sleep she got. how much her husband does or doesn't help. Everyone talks about her and wonders why she had 3rd if all she is going to do is bitch. It makes me glad I'm not in that situation!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: