HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nata and deliveries?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jacel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Nata and deliveries? Reply with quote

Hello everyone due soon or still pregnant.

I have my scheduled Csection on Tuesday August 2nd! I am so excited and frightened at the same time.

I'm wondering where Nata is? Did she deliver yet? She was about a week ahead of me.

Anyone else close? How is everyone else feeling being pregnant?

I want to hear!
walkbyfaith

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been thinking about Nata, too. Hope she is doing well and that her little one finally made an appearance!!
jacel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually have an update!

I went to my OB this morning and they've bumped my Csection up to tomorrow morning at 8:30!!!!

I have been feeling really "off" this whole week and when I tried to explain it the nurse practioner, who I LOVE, said she had already talked to my delivering OB and she said, "If Jennifer is still feeling badly Friday let's just deliver her the next day". WOW!

I'm so relieved. This has been a rough couple of weeks and I'm so looking forward to having the pregnancy over and holding my precious one.

I'll update you all as soon as I can from the hospital this weekend.
RockyMtnMom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacel: Good luck with everything tomorrow! Can't wait for your update! Hoping Nata posts her good news as well!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: