HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CD1? When does it start?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaime28

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: CD1? When does it start? Reply with quote

Hey Ladies.
First round of playing with fire - nada. AF showed up and I was fine with it (minus the cramps!!) But I have a cycle question. Please respond if you can answer...Thanks!

The last few months I have gotten on track and they have been anywhere from 28-30 days at most.

I had it on July 7 - Due August 3. On August 1st, I had the slightest tinge of red among clear CM (nothing after) On August 2nd, this happened again (like nothing on a liner, only noticed it on tp after wiping, sorry tmi - but again, just the one time, nothing before/after) and then finally on August 3, my regular AF began. Normal, heavy af flow iykwim.

What day is my CD1? August 1st when I spotted the one time? Making my AF early? Or August 3 and I had a normal 28 day one? I cannot pinpoint if I ov'd at all, but have no idea where I am at in my cycle right now.
Thanks!!
2blue1pink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My ob/gyn says to count cd1 as the first day of full flow.

Good luck.
mommy2-2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with 2blue1pink. But at the same time, might want to toss a couple extra "DTD days" in there early! =0)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: