HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coming off the pill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shorty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:55 am    Post subject: Coming off the pill Reply with quote

Hiya ladies, I have a question... I have been on the pill since I was 17, now 31 and as both my kids were conceived the 1 st month I stopped taking the pill I have no idea what my usual cycle is. How accurate are the ovulation test and online calculators? Will they still be accurate for me my first month off the pill or will I have to wait a few months for things to settle ( provided it don't conceive right away again). Any one know?
melicovas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well. the kits used with temping will work best, at least in my experience. When we conceived baby #1 I wasnt having periods at all but temping identified when ovulation was happening and I got pregs the 1st month I did that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: