HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Induction date scheduled

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:48 am    Post subject: Induction date scheduled Reply with quote

Hi all,

I haven't posted much through my pregnancy but wanted to share that I have an induction scheduled for Oct 7! I am so excited to be meeting our new little boy soon! We're inducing for convenience not any issues. My hubby works an hour plus from the hospital and we want to make sure he's able to make it if possible (I went from 4 to 10 centimeters in 15 min with my 2nd) plus, my eldest' birthday is Oct 14 so having a few days between the boys will be good.

Is anyone else due around the same time?

Take care,
Amanda
proudmum

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh that is sooo exciting. I wish I was delivering in October, I am only 10 weeks and very impatient.

That was a nice fast labour with your second, was that induced as well?

I hope the weeks are going fast for you and the next few go fast as well, it won't be long and you will be holding your little boy..how exciting. Don't forget to keep us posted.

Cheers
Bethy
RockyMtnMom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wishing you the best! Keep us posted and enjoy every minute!
wyowyome

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! I am not due until Nov 15th, but I have a hx of delivering at 37 & 38 weeks- so am hopeful that lil one will make her debut near Halloween!

My youngest ds has a birthday in late Nov, and I want him to have his own day, too- so I am hoping earlier delivery rather than later.

Had a horrible experience with induction w/ my first as my water broke and labor failed to progress, tho, so that's out for me! I will "get things going" as well as I can at home (jogging, breast stim, sex, etc.), but that pitocin they used for induction does me no favors...

My Dr. is LEAVING TOWN Nov.4-6th (when I will be 38.5 weeks!) and my coworkers suggested "be induced just before she goes" um... NO thanks!

So- we will have lil ones close in age. I am excited for you. Keep us posted in these final weeks and especially after! Take care!
walkbyfaith

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEA! Congrats...can't wait to hear about your little bub. :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: