HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wyowyome, any updates??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walkbyfaith

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:49 am    Post subject: wyowyome, any updates?? Reply with quote

I'm on the edge of my seat!!! :)
proudmum

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me too! Keep checking to see if we have heard anything.....oh well, shall keep checking.
wyowyome

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys- thanks for thinking of me! The waiting game is no fun...!

Still pregnant (: 38 and 2 now... Had first ds at 37/5 and second ds at 38/3- so i have hope that any day could be THE day! At the same time, I don't want to get my hopes up too high... She'll probably need eviction!?

I saw doc on tues and was disheartened to learn that not much progression was seen from the week before. Still 2-3cm and 60% effaced. I guess that's what taking all those naps will do yo ya! Nothing!

She did a GENTLE membrane sweep- and I could tell she was trying not to stir anything up as she is leaving town tomorrow through Sun. eve. She did get a lil of the plug stirred up-saw it on her glove, and I lost a bit more of that last night, but no bloody show or anything. Just that small bit of nasty booger (TMI!).

My contractions are the same as ever- about 1 every 20-30 min when active, the closest they ever get are about 10 min apart and then they stop (and I fall asleep..zzzz...)

Physically I have been absolutely EXHAUSTED and feel like sleeping all the time, even tho YES my sleep is disturbed and uncomfortable! My bowels were all stopped up so I'm taking miralax now and won't even be able to tell if they get "loose" on their own nearer labor!? Maybe I should switch laxatives and try castor instead, lol?

Having DH buy me a pinneapple to try today(: We've tried sex (once, anyway, lol!), I TRY to go walking but am so TIRED it's hard to get me out the door! I sit and bounce a bit on the birth ball while folding laundry, and try to play w/ the breastpump at least 15-20 min daily.

Guess we will just wait and see?! What more can I do?...seriously, I'll probably try it, LOL!

Oh- and I remember being more energetic in the days before labor started w/ the boys... Did any of you feel exhausted right up to the start of contractions? This is what makes me feel like she's never coming! I keep waking up so TIRED thinking- nope, not today, I'm STILL too tired! Maybe there's still hope if any of you practically sleptwalked into the L&D suite?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: