HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An update on me.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BABYPINK3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: An update on me..... Reply with quote

I have posted on here over the last few weeks about my fear and anxiety over my pregnancy. have posted comments about how I dont think I wanted the bub once I got pregnant...
Anyway I'm 12 weeks today and decided to tell my husband's family! they were very happy, AND then my Sister in Law then announced she is pregnant too!!! with her first and is 1 week behind me!!!!

And I tell you what since she told me today I have been soooo excited about this pregnancy. I now have someone to share the experience with and this bub will have someone close in age! We talked all afternoon about baby stuff.

Today was the first day I felt I have bonded with the bub in my belly and I feel like things are looking up!

I just felt like I needed to share this! thanks for listening.
Pepper100

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so pleased that you are finally starting to bond with your baby (even though, I was positive that you would start to eventually especially when you first set your eyes on him/her).

Here's to the next 6 months. Hopefully happy and healthy for both of you.
walkbyfaith

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEA! That's great news!! Enjoy your baby lust! :)
kkimbrell

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's so great! I'm glad to hear you've got somebody to relate to in this time. My SIL was 2 months behind me with my 1st, and the "cousins" always have fun whenever we all get together.
RockyMtnMom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah! I am SOOO happy for you! Enjoy this pregnancy and bonding with your little one in there! What a great update!
proudmum

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, I am so happy that has made the difference for you.

My best friend went through the same thing, she accidentally fell pregnant and was so happy when she found I was pregnant and due just ahead of her when I had my dd, apparently it changed her whole perspective that she wasn't going through this alone. Now my next door neighbour is 6 weeks ahead of me through another accident and she too is relieved I am pregnant because she won't be at home by herself during the day next year.

Its the little things sometimes that can change your perspective on the biggest of things. Glad you are bonding.

I got to hold a 10 month old the other day and he was really whingy before I held him and then he went to sleep in my arms. I thought I would feel all panicky but it just felt right. Although I still have fears, at least I know that I am ready for them and it feels right and I am starting to get excited too.

All the best and look forward to counting down with you.

Cheers
Bethy
mommy2-2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news! So happy to hear of your new-found joy and peace!
CAN'TDECIDE!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh how happy I am for you! Keep enjoying your new baby to be and soon he/she will be here and you will be even more happy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: