HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2WW (the results are in....)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StrwbrryMmmy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: 2WW (the results are in....) Reply with quote

Close to the end of the 2WW. We concieved our first two easily and I haven't been expecting it to be the same this time..Although I had complete cycles with my IUD in and have had a proper AF since its removal it just doesn't seem like it could actually happen that quickly again for us. I've had a half day of spotting, a few days of cramps and tingly boobs - these past few days I've been telling myself that I'm reading into a whole lot of nothing and there is no way I'm pg from this cycle..That was until my 4yr old came up to me last night, kissed my stomach and said, "Mommy, you have a baby in your tummy and she's a girl." It was a little creepy, extremely cute and got me so excited. Fingers crossed that 12wks/pg will be just 3 months from now and I can tell her for certain that there is a baby in there. I didn't think I could get pg so soon but I'm extremely hopeful now! These next few days are going to be torturous.

Last edited by StrwbrryMmmy on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
2Princesses

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck! Keep us posted. When will you test?
mommy2-2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fingers crossed for you!! How exciting! I'll live vicariously thru you! Last month I was SURE I was prego, and my DD (4) actually said the same thing...about my having a baby in my belly and it being her little sister. Guess it wasn't to be...but hopefully yours will be for real!
Keep us updated!
waterbabe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh fingers crossed!!!!! Can't wait for the BFP post.
mommy2-2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fingers crossed for you. I'm about to join you in the 2ww!
StrwbrryMmmy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ladies!
Fingers crossed for you too, mommy2-2 and for anyone else who is currently trying :)
I'm going to wait as long as possible to test, if AF doesn't come on schedule I'll still probably wait until I'm a week late because I'm cheap and only have one pregnancy test in my drawer lol. I've read about some of you having pregnancy tests available at the dollar store, if that was the case here I'd test everyday! Even generic brands are $15, and I'd hate to blow $15 on a BFN by either testing too early or to test only to have AF show up the next day.
I'll *know* in a couple days, and will test in about 10 days...stay away AF!!
kkimbrell

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't those days take forever when you are waiting, just waiting! Hoping you have plenty of things to keep you preoccupied.

BTW, what is WW stand for? I know the idea, but curious about the letters.
mommy2-2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kkimbrell...2ww = 2 week wait.

I am pretty sure it isn't happening for us this month, chances are slim, but I have another 13 days to wait to find out for sure...then we'll close up shop for the time being and wait till later this Spring to revisit the idea...not sure what we'll do from there.

Strwbrry: I give you credit...I can't wait till a week after missed AF! Oh, I've tried in the past (with my other kids), but come 10 days out, I'm like a racehorse having to pee on a stick...LOL It is an expensive habit...with DS, I started testing at about 8 days and found out at JUST 10 days after O and it was the LONGEST PREGNANCY EVER! Going to try to wait until we get back from a trip to test...which would make me about 2 days late if AF doesn't show.

Can't wait to see your update!
StrwbrryMmmy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to keep myself preoccupied, lots of activities for the girls over the next week (one of those go-go-go! weeks) but I've definitely got a case of baby brain. 2ww = two week wait, that darn luteal phase :)
I'm going to try to wait as long as possible..but I'll probably be too tempted and test in 5-7days instead of 9 if AF doesn't show lol. I know what you mean about long pregnancy - with DD2 I just *knew* that we had conceived but I held out until 15dpo and got the BFP.
If it's a bfn this month, we will probably just try through March anyways. Up until days ago I didn't want one born between dd1's bday & Xmas so I was going to wait until April to resume TTC but I want this next bub so bad that I don't really care when it's birthday is anymore.
mommy2-2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there lady! Just checking in to see if you're still in the game...any news????
2Princesses

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You ladies have me on the edge of my seat! I hope you both get BFPs!!
StrwbrryMmmy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing to update quite yet...I'm thinking/hoping that right now no news means good news ;) AF is late but not tested yet.
Woohoooo!

DH is certain that I'm not pg and thinks I'm just suffering from pms/tcc-insanity. I have super uncomfortable breasts and everything stinks right now, there are horrid smells everywhere. I've been buzzing around the house the last couple days trying to find the source of a stench that according to everyone else doesn't exist. If I am not pg then I MUST be crazy lol
mommy2-2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strwbrry...
PLEASE do us all a favor and just TEST ALREADY!! I'm leaving on a trip this week and probably won't be able to check this site (too many prying eyes, ya know!)

Everyone chanting together...TEST TEST TEST TEST! =0)
kkimbrell

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="mommy2-2"]Strwbrry...

Everyone chanting together...TEST TEST TEST TEST! =0)[/quote]

i was thinking the same thing. you're LATE and you're still waiting??! lol
StrwbrryMmmy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tested and a BF...nothing?
The test was a dud, already expired and I got no result from it.
Off to the pharmacy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: