HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hoppy Easter!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StrwbrryMmmy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Hoppy Easter! Reply with quote

What is everyone doing to celebrate the bunny? We have family dinners on Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights and two egg hunts to attend on Sunday. Going to be a busy long weekend!

I wonder if anyone is going to comment on my lack of wine drinking at the dinners..it's been since January "Oh, no thanks, I'm not feeling so well." and "Thanks but no thanks, I'm driving!" My DH, who is not a drinker, has been pounding back a couple beers at our weekly family dinners just so I can have the driving excuse. Great guy taking one for the team ;) We won't be able to keep our little secret for long though with how swollen my gut is already. Maybe a week or two more before it'll be completely obvious? lol Only one and a half more weeks until we plan on sharing anyways :)

Have a Hoppy Easter everyone!!!
Pepper100

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have an Easter egg hunt on Sunday at my parents with yummy hot dogs. Apart from that, my only plan is having this baby. Due on Wednesday so could be anytime now. Was early with first and late with second but only a few days either side. Happy Easter everyone. Xx
walkbyfaith

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll go to my mom's for dinner on Sunday and she always has an egg hunt in her back yard for the kids.

Congrats to both of you on your babies...pepper...can't wait to hear about your little one making an entrance soon!! :)
nata

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepper, I did not realize you were almost due!! Wish you a smooth delivery!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: