HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What the heck???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mommy2-2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: What the heck??? Reply with quote

I said my goodbyes to you all...got my Nuvaring from the pharmacy to start using.
Was excited about new adventures to be had sticking with our 2...even started considering a move to Europe next year with the military! Started my shark attack, cramps, bleeding.
Doc told me to take a preg. test just to be sure before I start my birth control ring.
I am at my family's home on vacation this week with the kids. Dh is back home working.
Well...this morning I was going to start the ring, so I tested, 2 faint, but definately there positive tests!!! What the heck????
Bleeding and cramping more heavily now...pretty sure it's a chemical preg. or a very early miscarriage (as I've been having very very very short luteal phases), though with my DS I bled fairly heavily for a week.

No clue how to feel right now...very very numb.
Somebody slap me or pinch me please...
Pepper100

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG..........Thats all I have to say.

Keep us posted......
StrwbrryMmmy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! is right.
With my first I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 9 weeks.. I thought when I saw the BFP that I was newly pregnant because I had a full weeks worth of a period a month prior. Strange things can happen...just as they did with your DS.
Let us know!
mommy2-2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today's update:
Still bleeding. Cramping nowhere near as painful as yesterday.
Test is lighter.
Looks like we got that 3rd child afterall, and he or she will be waiting for us in heaven...

Will update if anything changes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: