HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Three weeks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shorty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Three weeks! Reply with quote

C/s Date set for Sept 17. Wow, time has flown. I am so done being preg. No regrets though but if I was to do it again, I would be huge in the winter again like the first 2. I love to be out gardening ect on summer evenings, but I have been so tired by the end of the day I have to sit down. At least in the dead of winter I didn't feel guilty about sitting on my duff from 7pm til bed time.

How much time do you Rosie and Strwbrry have left?
mommy2-2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! I known it probably doesn't seem so fast to you...but to me, it feels like you were just announcing this pregnancy! Good luck!
StrwbrryMmmy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 days! How exciting, Shorty :) Everything's all ready for baby's arrival?

10 more week until I'm due..Guessing just 8-9 until baby comes!
Rosie12

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Shorty, that is so exciting. 9 and 1/2 weeks left here, but both my other 2 were a bit early. I have started digging out baby clothes, washing the neutral ones and just ordered some reusable wipes. Are you all organised now Shorty and Stwbrry?
Shorty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ladies, yup all organized! Clothes have been in the dresser for 6 weeks. Haha. I am a bit of a freak when it comes to organization. I will now have 3 kids in a two bdrm house so organizing is crucial. Hospital bag packed. Just in case... I'm done work on Friday.Though as I run a day home, it was easier to have more kids in the house as they entertain each other and leave me alone lol.
My DS had his first day of preschool today and he was sooo excited! He is going to be ticked when he has to stay home for a week or so after baby is born. My 2 1/2 yr old DD was walking around the house saying she lost ....(DS) it was so cute. She was really upset when we dropped him off.

DS is very excited about baby, we asked his opinion on names and he picked the same ones we like.

I will keep you all posted once baby arrives!
walkbyfaith

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...it's coming fast. Best wishes, Shorty!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: