HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In the bathroom with three...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mom of three

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: In the bathroom with three... Reply with quote

Hello all! I am new here. I have three little ones. My oldest son is 4, my little girl is almost 3, and my youngest son just truned 1. I love being a mommy! I think my little ones are among the sweetest little kids in the whole world. Their daddy is nice to me all the time, and I feel like I won the husband lottery. That said, there are still things I am trying to figure out about this kid thing. The main two things that I have trouble with:

1) keeping my house clean with out going to bed at 12am.

2) going to the bathroom when I am out shopping with all three kids

For some reason, even when I have my oldest two go potty before we leave the house, they want to go again when we are that the store. I have learned that if I do not drop everything and take them, bad things happen. I am pretty sure mommies are not allowed to go potty if they have three kids. It is called the little girls room right? But, for the first time since I had three, I actually had to use the restroom myself when we where at the store. We where at Target, shopping for diapers, two tots had to do potty, so we used the family restroom.

What exactly am I supposed to do with a one year old that can not walk in a public restroom? I had to help my little ones with the washing hands, and the getting on the seat, all while holding the smallest of the bunch. For my turn, I sat my one year old on a jacket (not that he stayed there), I set my oldest two just outside the door (where I could still hear them), and I went as quick as I could.

I would like to have another child in about three years. I am just not sure how to handle this one. Tots have to go when they have to go... there is no "let me go get the stroller first..." Any moms out there with good tips on this one?

Lamb Henry
http://silverleafportraits.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: