HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pregnant or not??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nasrs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Pregnant or not?? Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I haven't been on here in a couple of years. Back then I was having alot of anxiety issues. Well, I'm currently on medication and that is well under control. Anyway, we started trying for a 3rd a few months ago. This month I was due on the 1st (24 day cylce). I had very light/brief spotting on 8/31, then nothing until today. Today I started spotting & it's been light all day. I took 4 prtegnancy tests. Believe it or not 3 didn't work at all. Nothing registered. The one that did work, may of had a slight positive line, but it was so hard to read. As you can imagine I didn't want to spend anymore money one tests, so I got a blood test yesterday. That was inconclusive. Apperently it shows something, but not levels high enough to be positive. My doctor wants to retest on Mon. I'm trying to figure out if I'm pregnant, just very early, and possible having a miscarriage:( (hopefully not) Or if I'm just abnormally late? Anyone else ever have inconclusive tests? Or spotting early on with a healthy pregnancy? I know it's a wait and see game, but that's easier said then done lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: