HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another 2ww

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaime28

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Another 2ww Reply with quote

Hi Ladies, Bumps and Babes!
Here I am again.....Since coming off the pill end of May we have (For the most part) NOT been trying. More like just stopped preventing. I have said in a million other posts that I while I look at the cd's on the calendar, I am not tracking cm or taking temps and for the last 2 cycles we have done the bd when we wanted to, not because we had to. Between you me, and the kitchen sink I thought it would just "happen" as did our first two, but lo and behold here I am, 3 months and waiting to see.
Since coming off the pill, i have been fairly regular, 26, 28 and 27 cycles and every month due to life, work, kids, schedule etc it seems like we have done it up until day 11/12 and the again 16/17. Likely just missing that window by a bit! This month was 9-11-13 and again Day 17..............which officially makes me in the 2ww, AF DUE August 27.
I have a feeling its going to be a long one this time. I have no vacation to distract me and while I have NO clue if/when I ov'd this month I feel like Day 13 was pretty central given my previous AF's. Day in/out since then I keep asking myself if this month will be the month.
Anyone else joining me? If so what days did you manage to bd? What's everyone's gut reactions?
momof2greatboys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jaime28!

Good luck with your 2ww! I have not yet started ttc, but I know with my first 2 we didn't track ovulation or anything at all and with my first it took 10 mos (I had been on the pill for 6 years previously and I think that contributed) and with my 2nd it happened in the 1st month! I have no idea how long it will take this time. We plan on ttc in the new year sometime. I've been off the pill since we ran out a few months ago and I seem to really know when I ovulate...very noticeable (sorry TMI) and it is almost painful sometimes. So, I am hoping it will happen right away with this one as well. Hope this 2ww has a great end result for you!!! I can't wait until it is my turn!
twoboys

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Girls!

Jaime - I can't believe you are officially in the 2WW again. It seems like we were chatting back and forth for the longest time and now, here you are. I'm anxious for you!!

momof2greatboys - We are in a similar boat, it sounds like, from your post on another thread. Two boys and living in a small place, right? Same here!

So, here is probably TMI for sure... But, I also really know when I ovulate. I know that I was ovulating on the same day that DH and I did the withdrawal method. Yikes! We have NEVER done that before. Always on the pill or condoms (for the past few months, since going off the pill). I am trying not to think about it too much because I will stress... but, what if?!? I highly doubt it, but still... So, I am like 5% in a 2ww, lol! Happen to know anyone who became pregnant from this "method"? That's probably a thread of it's own!
CAN'TDECIDE!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to know too if anyone HAS gotten pregnant that way. We also have been doing the W/D method for awhile now. And though I have not been successful in getting pregnant that way. It would be interesting if anyone on this thread has? So I am with you! And yes I know exactly WHEN I ovulate too!
jaime28

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ladies,
So here I am - one more week to af. And I promised to NOT symptom spot this month! Since coming off the pill 2 months ago, I feel like I have been really stuggling with PMS, bad skin, sore boobs etc. And unfortunately, the last 2 cycles I easily mistook those signs as my being pregnant. So this month, no more, LOL! I am waiting until AF is late to test and I refused to be sucked in to questioning every niggle, wiggle and ache. That being said, Here I am 7DPO with sore boobs and a face that broke out (looks like I am 16 again on my chin - jeesh!) So sadly, I already have "that feeling" that it didn't take and AF is on her merry way. But if there is one good thing to come out of it, at least I am recognizing my body/signs now and I am not setting myself up for disappointment. I'lll keep in touch with you next week, but my hopes aren't up at all....Upwards and onwards - knowing full well DH won't shut me down at all the prospect of BDing.
Quick OV Question - I have had a 26, 28 and 27 cycle...All relatively sane and normal since coming off it, assuming I OV in/around mid month. Is it even RIGHT to assume I ov? I mean I know naturally a woman may not OV 12 months a year, but I always thought it was those with period problems (ie. by bf who only gets 5 a year clearly doesn't OV and when she does, she doesn't know when) But I am fairly regular, do you think I am. In the 3 months I have only noticed once cycle of ewcm and lower right handed discomfort. Anyway, just thought I'd ask.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: