HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pregnant Mamas!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
connorandkensleysmommy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Pregnant Mamas! Reply with quote

I know there were a lot of BFPs when I got mine - due December 15th! Just wondering how everyone is doing. I haven't had an oh my goodness what have we done moment, so I'm a little worried when that is going to come. Maybe it won't.

I have our big 20 week ultrasound on the 28th, so excited! How's everyone else doing?
maybe3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm due Nov 17. Strangely, I also haven't had a moment of panic and wondering what we've done and I don't think it's coming. Maybe it's because so much time has elapsed since I first started thinking about having a third (ok, since I started AGONIZING over whether to have a third!). I could never really get it out of my mind, even after making a decision to stick with two and because of that, I think I've just resigned myself to the fact that this is the way it has to be and I haven't freaked out about whether we made the right choice.

I'm feeling pretty good, but I'm already starting to feel anxioius about what the labor is going to be like and anxious to meet the baby. I never felt this way with DS or DD until close to when I delivered, so it's kinda weird to already be having these feelings. I think it's gonna be a really LONG pregnancy!!!! I can't believe I'm not due for another 3-4months...
lesleyluu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm way behind you all! I'm not due until March, and only 5 weeks along. I'm exhausted. Fortunately, only a little nausea, just like the last 2 times. I'm just hoping that everything is okay and I can't get in to see the doc until 8/10.
sara2613

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm due much sooner (7/31) but I can tell you this pregnancy has been soooooooo long. I've had a lot of anxious nights wondering how it is going to be with 3, but I remember I felt the same way about having 1 and having 2. I remember going to Target with #1 all alone about 2 weeks after I had him and I was so proud! When #2 came along, I assumed we would never go out to eat and I would never grocery shop alone with both of them and we do.

I am just going to strap this baby in a carrier and muddle through.
mommyluv2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am due November 21st. I am so excited. I am actually not nervous or worried at all. I just can't wait!!
RockyMtnMom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am 17 weeks, 2 days and just had my Level II Ultrasound today. Thankfully everything looked good. Needless to say, I was so relieved. AND, they are pretty sure it's a BOY! So, that'll make BOY, GIRL, BOY for us. My DS will be 7.25 when the baby is born and my DD will be almost 5.5. We're very excited to be past (slightly) the point of our last loss (17 wks) and learn that things are looking good for this little one. I was also relieved to learn that my placenta previa went away as the placenta has moved up and away from my cervix...yeah!

On another note, I was nauseated and vomiting daily before going on a 3 week vacation at a lower elevation, but was fine (for the most part) while I was there. Now that I'm back home at about 6,500 feet elevation, I've gotten sick the past two days. Has anyone ever noticed that elevation has an effect on the level of morning sickness one has? I googled it, but didn't see much to support my theory. Just curious as to all your thoughts about that.
Mama Erin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm about 17 weeks and I haven't had any "what have we done" moments but I certainly have had plenty of "how am I gonna manage ___ with three" moments. I just took the kids by myself on a camping trip for 4 days and two weeks later drove them 8 hours to camp again with my family. No way would I try that with 3. Granted, it wasn't much fun for me because I'm pregnant, can't drink (BOO!) and I was doing backflips trying to meet the needs of the two I have. So, I'm feeling like my days of relative freedom are coming to an end. While I'm not in love with being pregnant, I'm glad this baby is not coming for 5 more months. I need more time- rather, my kids need more time to mature and become independent little angels that play well together. A girl can dream right?
momtogirls

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am due Dec. 19th and I feel so huge already. We just got back from vacation and I know I gained too much weight with the all-you-can-eat buffets for every meal. I am nervous my doctor is going to say something about the weight gain.

I haven't had any "what have we done" moments. I am so excited to have #3 on his/her way. And, this week I started feeling the baby move. I actually think I felt it a bit last week, but it seemed too early so I thought maybe it was something else.

I get my ultrasound next week and we should find out the sex. I took all the NT Scans and AFP test and they all came out really well. So, I am hoping that everything goes smoothly.

I still have food aversions and smell issues to food. Eating can sometimes be a pain and so can cooking for the family. One big problem that I am having is the heat. I live in Arizona where it hit 115 degrees yesterday. That heat really wipes me out (it didn't seem to bother me much with the first two). My doc said I had to drink at least 10-12 cups of water every day because they often see dehydrated pregnant people in the ER.

Even though this pregnancy seems a bit harder than the first two, I am enjoying myself. I know this is our last child and it seems to put things into a new light for me.
momof2greatboys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am 20 weeks, 3 days and due December 20th. I am just so super excited for having this baby and it just feels so right! After all that agonizing it just feels like the right thing for us and our family! I have had a horrible pregnancy this time around...way more sick than the first 2 (and I was pretty sick with them). FInally have stopped throwing up and it's just the heartburn getting me now, so I can handle that. My dh is super supportive. I have 2 boys who will be almost 6 years and 3.5 when baby is born. I had my ultrasound last week but the tech couldn't tell what we are having this time. I have a low-lying placenta they'll need to check in another ultrasound so I am hoping I can find out at that time.

My only worries are that something will happen to baby before due date and then fear of the labour as I had some complications after birth with my 2nd. But, I am just going day by day and enjoying all the kicks ;)

Good luck ladies!
Mama Erin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mom2twogreatboys- bummer you couldn't find out who's in there at your u/s. Have you had a low lying placenta before? I did with my second and it was just fine by 28 weeks. At least you get an extra peek in a little while. We're supposed to find out on Tuesday. It's a good reminder that the u/s isn't a sure thing!
momof2greatboys

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a checkup yesterday and found out the placenta wasn't low enough for them to worry about, so no more ultrasounds for me! :(
I can always go pay for a gender determination appointment at the 3D place but don't really have the money for that! I'll decide what to do in the next couple of weeks...this one just may have to be a surprise. No, have never had low-lying placenta before, usually it's way up high. I"m not worried about it if the doctor isn't.
turtle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe3: I'm due Nov 17 too!

I'm feeling ok, starting to feel like things are going to be ok. We're trying to figure out our car situation and add on to the house before the baby comes and I've finally accepted that it's highly possible that none of it'll happen before the baby, but that's ok. We will all manage!
connorandkensleysmommy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to all of you!!! We found out we are having a BOY. So for those of us that asked about a pattern on another post, we in fact have Boy, girl, boy! Exciting. I am thankful to only be having one princess in the house. I have been feeling much, much better and have finally started to gain some weight. The baby measured big at the appointment, so I am hoping he desides to at least come on time.
Mama Erin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, again, on the boy! We just found out today that we're having a boy too so we're boy-girl-boy as well :) I think my husband really didn't care either way but I think deep down, I wanted another boy (even though my girl is easier). Pretty exciting!!!
RockyMtnMom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How funny that there are three of us now that are BOY-GIRL-BOY. Should be quite fun, I think!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: