HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index HavingThreeKids.com
A site for moms who have three, want three, or fear three

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

10 months with 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wyowyome

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: 10 months with 3

Just thought I'd pop in and do a quick update. It's been a while...three kids keeps me plenty busy!

Mallory is now 10 months old. I can hardly believe it. She crawls, eats real food (but still breastfeeds), throws tantrums, stands, and gets into all sorts of things... Seems like just yesterday I was posting about whether or not to have #3, then about pregnancy, etc...

We are all very happy to have her in our lives. I enjoy her because I know how fast time flies! My husband loves having his little GIRL. My oldest son watches out for her and makes sure she is safe and comforted. She is my youngest son's biggest fan- she absolutely adores him and he loves it.

Of course, having a baby around is more work than NOT having a baby around, but I think the payoff is ten-fold. She is more joy than work by far- and she's quite spirited, so that says a lot (:

We haven't had to curb many family activities or plans due to the little one- in fact, she is quite portable and has accompanied us on chairlift/cave adventures and full days at amusement parks with minimal planning... She doesn't know any differently- so she just goes along with it.
nata

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject:

good to hear from you, already 10 months old! Glad you are enjoying your little girl. I also can hardly believe it all goes so quickly, Anna is already 13 m.o., she walks... I also see that my DH really enjoys having the littel girl..she is really "his little girl" :)) does him good...
walkbyfaith

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject:

You both sound very happy with your beautiful little girls. Enjoy them...the time just flies!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HavingThreeKids.com Forum Index -> Having Three Kids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: